To print an entire index summarizing the topic case for the DepartmentвЂ™s presently applicable Administrative foibles and Guidance Documents, click on this link for a PDF variation.
BANKING INSTITUTIONS STATEMENTS OF POLICY
- Powers of the State BankSets forth the powers of the state-chartered bank and defines products or services a state-chartered bank can offer.
- Loan manufacturing workplaces in NebraskaPertains to loan production workplaces in Nebraska and includes explanations of these different aspects of interest.
- Bank card Banking institutions in NebraskaContains a listing of concerns and answers credit that is regarding banking institutions in Nebraska.
- Bank and Bank Branch Naming PolicySets forth policies in regards to the usage and approval of this chartered name of the bank, the names of all of the bank workplaces utilized inside the State of Nebraska, in addition to regulations prohibiting the utilization of confusingly comparable names by bank workplaces into the community that is same county.
- re re Payment of costs to an Insider of a BankCovers the problems surrounding the payment of costs up to a bank insider.
- Formal and casual Administrative ActionsDescribes formal and casual action that is administrative, including corrective action procedures, because they relate solely to bank assessment results.
- Capital ComputationDefines exactly just exactly what вЂњprimary moneyвЂќ is, for purposes of computing capital at a state-chartered bank.
- Violations of Banking StatutesBriefly defines how a Department reacts to civil and banking that is criminal violations.
- Loan LimitsSets forth policies in connection with title loans in Washington maximum quantity a bank may loan to a person.
- Livestock LoansSets forth policies rules that are regarding limitations regarding loans secured by livestock.
- Inclusion of Nonledger Assets in Total Amount Loaned Under State Lending LimitsPertains towards the remedy for ledger and nonledger assets when you look at the exact same personal credit line.
- Participation LoansSets forth policies concerning the renewal and purchase of involvement loans.
- Lending Limits Where BankвЂ™s Capital DeclinesDiscusses limits that are lending a bank that experiences a decrease in bank money and includes examples for further clarification.
- Other genuine EstateContains policies regarding a bankвЂ™s acquisition of other property.
- Lender Bond CoverageContains policies regarding standard bank relationship protection as needed because of the Nebraska Banking Act.
- Disclosure of Information to Bonding CompaniesCovers the kinds of disclosures of data that will or is not meant to bonding organizations.
- External Auditors and privacy of exams as well as other MaterialsSets forth policies that assist external auditors of a lender with the coordination and interaction of data with examiners.
- Reaction Program/Notification Unauthorized Access to Customer InformationContains policies for finance institutions about the utilization of an answer system in the eventuality of a information safety breach and establishes the necessity to alert the Department of an information protection breach.
BANKING INSTITUTIONS MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Community Development Investments: A Banker’s Guide BrochureA pamphlet for bankers containing information that is general community development assets.
- Financial Institution Directors: Duties & Responsibilities ManualA manual meant to assist people in the board of directors of the lender to betterunderstand their duties and duties.
- Executive Officer’s FAQAnswers typical concerns concerning the certification of bank administrator officers.
MORTGAGE BANKING INTERPRETATIVE VIEWPOINTS
MORTGAGE BANKING MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Guidance on Nontraditional Mortgage Product RisksDiscusses lenderвЂ™s obligations concerning nontraditional home loans.
- Illustrations of Consumer home elevators Nontraditional Mortgage ProductsProvides examples to help mortgage bankers and home loan originators to comprehend the guidance also to fulfill their responsibilities concerning mortgage that is nontraditional.
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Statement on Subprime Mortgage LendingDiscusses lenderвЂ™s responsibilities subprime that is concerning loans.
- Home mortgage Originator License Maintenance, Renewal, and Surrender FAQsAnswers typical concerns maintenance that is concerning renewal, and surrender of home mortgage originator licenses.
- Home mortgage Originator License Application Process FAQsAnswers questions that are common the application form procedure for home loan originator licenses.
- General Licensing usually Asked QuestionsAnswers common concerns concerning home mortgage originators and certification.
- Home loan Banker and MLO Help With Temporary Branch Relocations
- Temporary Branch Relocation Form
INSTALLMENT LOAN MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Installment application for the loan General questionsContains that are hearing asked hearing concerns and subjects for Installment Loan License Application hearings.
- Installment Loan Licensing FAQsA range of commonly expected concerns and responses about the Nebraska Installment Loan Act.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SOLUTIONS INTERPRETATIVE VIEWPOINTS
- Determining optimum Service Fee that will Be Charged By Delayed Deposit LicenseesDiscusses the strategy for determining the most costs which get to be charged by delayed deposit services companies.
- Concept of вЂњMakerвЂќDiscusses what’s needed regarding the behave as they relate to jointly owned institution that is financial.
- Concept of вЂњCheckвЂќ; Presentment; Penalty Charges; PrepaymentDiscusses the needs regarding the Act linked to depositing checks, authorizations to electronically debit accounts, notices to clients, prepayments, and also the penalty fees which may be charged for checks came back nonsufficient funds.
- Approach to PaymentDiscusses the ActвЂ™s prohibition of charging you an individual extra charges or costs whenever spending the arises from a deposit that is delayed deal.
- Holding of ChecksDiscusses what’s needed associated with the work as they relate to presenting checks therefore the thirty-four time keeping duration.
- Collection of Returned Checks; Partial Collection PaymentsDiscusses the collection means of checks returned for nonsufficient funds, such as the usage of ACH and number of partial things, allowable charges, and required customer notices.
- Collection Things; Documentation RequiredDiscusses the records which needs to be retained by licensees relating to collection efforts on checks came back for nonsufficient funds.
- Utilization of the Terms вЂњLoanвЂќ and вЂњPayday LoanвЂќDiscusses the conditions under which delayed deposit services licensees might use the terms вЂњloansвЂќ and вЂњpayday loansвЂќ to explain their company in marketing.
- Extensive re re re re Payment PlanDiscusses certain requirements for the Act associated with payment that is extended (вЂњEPPвЂќ), including amendment associated with delayed deposit contract, regards to an EPP, and prepayment of a EPP.
- Rescission; RedemptionDiscusses a makerвЂ™s directly to rescind a delayed deposit transaction, a makerвЂ™s straight to redeem a delayed deposit transaction, and a makerвЂ™s directly to rescind an authorization for electronic re re re payment.
- Army Personnel, Spouses and DependentsDiscusses restrictions regarding delayed deposit deals supplied to military workers, their partners, and dependents beneath the Act plus the Military that is federal Lending of 2006.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SERVICES MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS